Stay in touch
Sign up for the GVN newsletter
Fundraise for the GVN Foundation
The GVN Foundation team would love to work with you to set up an International Fundraiser to support one of our projects. For more information, continue reading or give us a call.
What is an International Fundraiser?
An International Fundraiser can be anything you want it to be! You could run a marathon, shave your head, organize a raffle, go on a sponsored hike, hold a fancy dress party, sell something, host a quiz night ... ! The GVN Foundation team will be available to help you along the way and will set up a personalized webpage for you so that donations can be made towards your fundraiser online.
How will the funds I raise be used?
The funds you raise can be used to support any of GVN Foundation's partner projects. For a complete list of our current partners, click here. The GVN Foundation only charges a 10% fee on International Fundraisers, so 90% of the funds we receive will be directly passed onto our partner organization.
What are the advantages of fundraising through the GVN Foundation?
- The GVN Foundation has an amazing network of partner projects so you can be confident that your funds will go to good use.
- We will provide you with a report following the distribution of your funds so that you know exactly how the funds you raised were used.
- We will create a personalized webpage for you which will allow you to promote your fundraiser and collect donations online.
- All your donors will automatically receive a receipt for their donation. The GVN Foundation is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States, therefore all donations made by US donors will be tax deductible.
- The GVN Foundation is an established non-profit with special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council - this will add credibility to your fundraising efforts.
- The GVN Foundation team will be available to give you advice and support to ensure that your fundraiser is a success.